Spend a Spring, Summer, or Fall/Winter working alongside the A21 team as we endeavor to end human trafficking.
Corresponding with supporters wanting more information
Organizing awareness online events or live events
Strategizing and formulating new campaigns
Creating new marketing resources and tactics
Designing graphics for new initiatives
Data entry and website clean up
Assisting in creating and editing educational programs and curriculum
Drafting and curating new marketing materials
Photography / Film
Education and Advocacy
INTAKE OPEN TO APPLICATIONS:
• SPRING: FEBRUARY 27, 2024 - JUNE 21, 2024
• SUMMER: JUNE 25, 2024 - OCTOBER 25, 2024
• fall/winter: OCTOBER 29, 2024 – FEBRUARY 18, 2025
• 18+ years old
• Volunteers must be US Citizens
• 2-5 DAYS A WEEK (Office hours are Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm)
• Applicants must be able to commit to the full intake term as posted above.
• Volunteers must be US citizens OR if applying from overseas, please note that you must be able to prove that you have the appropriate visa in place to volunteer in the US. Without This, your application cannot be processed further.
Q: Can I volunteer remotely? A: Unfortunately, we do not allow our volunteers to work remotely. We believe it’s best for the organization, and for the volunteers that they are present in the Texas office during their time with A21.
Q: Can I get University Internship Credit for volunteering? A: At this time, we offer an unpaid volunteership that can be considered for school accreditation. However, outside of that we do not offer any sort of internship. As all universities have different requirements for internship credits, please send us your universities internship program requirements to see if it aligns with our volunteer program. You can send these to email@example.com.
Q: I cannot volunteer for the entire term and/or I will be coming late/leaving early– will I still be accepted into the program? A: Due to the importance of the work involved and the large amount of applications we receive, we are unable to consider individuals who are not able to commit to complete the full term and the required hours. During their intake period, volunteers must be able to volunteer a minimum of 16 hours a week between Monday through Friday 9am-5pm.
A21 USA, Inc. of 4364 Western Center Blvd PMB 2132, Fort Worth, TX 76137-2043, a non-profit charitable corporation, organized under the Texas Business Organizations Code with exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The tax ID number (EIN) is 86-2765873. Email contact: info@A21.org