January is National Human Trafficking Awareness Month
Orange County, CALIFORNIA
Spend a Spring, Summer, or Fall/Winter working alongside the A21 team as we endeavor to end human trafficking.
Corresponding with supporters wanting more information
Organizing awareness online events or live events
Strategizing and formulating new campaigns
Creating new marketing resources and tactics
Designing graphics for new initiatives
Data entry and website clean up
Assisting in creating and editing educational programs and curriculum
Drafting and curating new marketing materials
Photography / Film
Education and Advocacy
INTAKES OPEN TO APPLICATIONS:
• FALL/WINTER: AUGUST 26, 2020 – February 2, 2021
• SPRING: JANUARY 27, 2021 – June 2, 2021
• SUMMER: MAY 26, 2021 – SEPTEMBER 3, 2021
• FALL/WINTER: AUGUST 25, 2021 – February 3, 2022
• SPRING: JANUARY 26, 2022 – June 2, 2022
• 18+ years old
• Volunteers must be US Citizens
• 2-5 DAYS A WEEK (Office hours are Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm)
• Applicants must be able to commit to the full intake term as posted above.
• Volunteers must be US citizens OR if applying from overseas, please note that you must be able to prove that you have the appropriate visa in place to volunteer in the US. Without This, your application cannot be processed further.
Q: Can I volunteer remotely? A: Unfortunately, we do not allow our volunteers to work remotely. We believe it’s best for the organization, and for the volunteers that they are present in the CALIFORNIA office during their time with A21.
Q: Can I get University Internship Credit for volunteering? A: At this time, we offer an unpaid volunteership that can be considered for school accreditation. However, outside of that we do not offer any sort of internship. As all universities have different requirements for internship credits, please send us your universities internship program requirements to see if it aligns with our volunteer program. You can send these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: I cannot volunteer for the entire term and/or I will be coming late/leaving early– will I still be accepted into the program? A: Due to the importance of the work involved and the large amount of applications we receive, we are unable to consider individuals who are not able to commit to complete the full term and the required hours. During their intake period, volunteers must be able to volunteer a minimum of 16 hours a week between Monday through Friday 9am-5pm.
The A21 Campaign, Inc. of 2781 W. MacArthur Blvd Ste B #605, Santa Ana, CA 92704, (a 501(c) (3) non-profit corporation with corporation no. C3177696 and registered with the Registry of Charitable Trusts no. CT0171953). A21 is participating in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) with CFC number #11254.