The Primary Prevention Program uses a child-centered approach and aims to have children collaborate with their peers, guided by the facilitators. It is designed to empower children, to champion their young voices, and to show that they are more than capable of making informed decisions to protect themselves and others.
- Three flexible, interactive sessions
- Written for children ages 6-12
- Includes a facilitator guide, activities guide, and resource guide
- Session One: Values and Child Rights
- Session Two: Safe and Unsafe Migration
- Session Three: Human Trafficking and Exploitation
download the primary prevention program:
To access the Facilitator Training videos and slideshow, click here.