Spend a spring, summer, or fall working alongside the A21 team learning more about human trafficking and the “ins and outs” of what it takes to work for a global nonprofit organization.
• Correspondence with supporters wanting more information • Organize awareness online events or live events • Strategize and formulate new campaigns • Create new marketing resources and tactics • Design and create graphics for new initiatives • Data entry and website clean up • Assist in creating and editing educational programs and curriculum • Drafting and curating new marketing materials • Graphic Arts • Photography / Film • Administration • Communications • Social Media • Education and Advocacy • Marketing • Writing
INTAKES OPEN TO APPLICATIONS:
• JANUARY 29, 2020 – JUNE 2, 2020
• MAY 27, 2020 – AUGUST 28, 2020
• August 26, 2020 – February 2, 2021
• 18+ years old
• Volunteers must be US Citizens
• 2-5 DAYS A WEEK (Office hours are Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm)
• Applicants must be able to commit to the full intake term as posted above.
• Volunteers must be US citizens OR if applying from overseas, please note that you must be able to prove that you have the appropriate visa in place to volunteer in the US. Without This, your application cannot be processed further.
Q: Can I volunteer remotely? A: Unfortunately, we do not allow our volunteers to work remotely. We believe it’s best for the organization, and for the volunteers that they are present in the California office during their time with A21.
Q: Can I get University Internship Credit for volunteering? A: At this time, we offer an unpaid volunteership that can be considered for school accreditation. However, outside of that we do not offer any sort of internship. As all universities have different requirements for internship credits, please send us your universities internship program requirements to see if it aligns with our volunteer program. You can send these to email@example.com.
Q: I cannot volunteer for the entire term and/or I will be coming late/leaving early– will I still be accepted into the program? A: Due to the importance of the work involved and the large amount of applications we receive, we are unable to consider individuals who are not able to commit to complete the full term and the required hours. During their intake period, volunteers must be able to work a minimum of 16 hours a week between Monday through Friday 9am-5pm.
The A21 Campaign, Inc. of 2781 W. MacArthur Blvd Ste B #605, Santa Ana, CA 92704, (a 501(c) (3) non-profit corporation with corporation no. C3177696 and registered with the Registry of Charitable Trusts no. CT0171953). A21 is participating in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) with CFC number #11254.