A21, an international nonprofit organization, exists to see human trafficking abolished everywhere.
For the past five years, we have hosted Walk For Freedom, our global fundraising and awareness event that rallies people in their cities to join the fight against slavery and raises funds that move our operations forward in the U.S. and around the world.
In just five years we have gone from 29 walks in 16 countries to 450+ walks in over 50 countries!
• Local partnerships with law enforcement are strengthened
• Civilians are educated on what human trafficking looks like in their city and how to report it
• Vulnerable people are reached with the message of prevention.
• A young girl, trafficked at a massage parlor, was identified and is now free.
• A woman received a Walk For Freedom flyer, saved it, and called the hotline when she saw something suspicious–resulting in freedom for one more life.
• A family whose 3-year-old daughter was trafficked, felt supported after seeing people walk in their city.
For US based Business Sponsors only. Please fill out this application in its entirety.
*Note. By completing this application, you agree
1. Your application to be a US Business Sponsor will be reviewed by The A21 Campaign, Inc. (“A21”) and may be accepted or not entirely within A21’s unfettered discretion.
2. A21 will not have to give reasons for not accepting any application.
3. You are required to give accurate and, where appropriate, complete information where requested in your application and you may be asked to provide further information or independent evidence of matters that you state in your application. Consideration of your application is conditional upon you complying with all such requests.
4. If you are accepted as a US Business Sponsor you agree to be subject to and bound by the A21 US Event Sponsorship Agreement, the A21 Trademark and Logo Use Policy and other terms and conditions applicable from time to time to your sponsorship role